• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    if it happened, they'll use it to restrict unwanted political factors from owning firearms

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It's worth mentioning that what they're talking about is a research project, involving only volunteers, in search of diagnostic markers for people who are clearly on the path towards a violent psychotic break. This isn't even in the same orbit as actually proposing (let alone implementing) something non-voluntary for people who aren't already on their shrink's radar as potentially lapsing into unhinged violence.

But of course the reporting grotesquely distorts this, and here we are.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    It's worth mentioning that what they're talking about is a research project, involving only volunteers, in search of diagnostic markers for people who are clearly on the path towards a violent psychotic break. This isn't even in the same orbit as actually proposing (let alone implementing) something non-voluntary for people who aren't already on their shrink's radar as potentially lapsing into unhinged violence.

You and your facts. I much prefer truth.

:innocent0

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010

even infowars admits that it's voluntary

but no doubt something like this could happen, at the very least there is no doubt that the elites would want it. just like in China.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I've seen reference to this regarding denial of credit card transactions to people with excellent and good credit scores. So there may be truth to this. Simply Orwellian if true.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    If you don't think companies like google, facebook and amazon would love to sell more information and products and give more reasons to make people use their products to increase their score I think you'd be wrong.
    Someday it will come, it's just a question of when.

20 years ago, shute, 10 years ago, if you told me I'd have a mic in my house I'd call you crazy. my kids tell alexa to play music.

20 years ago, if you were asked to put your family photo album at the entrance to the mall you'd say hell no. Now people post all of their photos on facebook for everyone to check out.

So, do I think that there is a decent % of the population that might want to give a social credit score to redflag people? Yeah, it's only a question of when will it come into place. As time progresses and more kids grow up with this invasion of privacy, they will have less and less fight in them to keep this crap out of their life.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    If you don't think companies like google, facebook and amazon would love to sell more information and products and give more reasons to make people use their products to increase their score I think you'd be wrong.
    Someday it will come, it's just a question of when.

20 years ago, shute, 10 years ago, if you told me I'd have a mic in my house I'd call you crazy. my kids tell alexa to play music.

20 years ago, if you were asked to put your family photo album at the entrance to the mall you'd say hell no. Now people post all of their photos on facebook for everyone to check out.

So, do I think that there is a decent % of the population that might want to give a social credit score to redflag people? Yeah, it's only a question of when will it come into place. As time progresses and more kids grow up with this invasion of privacy, they will have less and less fight in them to keep this crap out of their life.

What's weird is I had a conversation on my cell phone about a concealed carry incident in a WalMart with somebody and a couple of days later the video showed up on my recommended to watch list!!!!!!

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016
    So many people say this.. but Infowars has been right over and over for 20+ years.. Past time to wake up and leave the Normie in you behind. Time to call truth truth regardless of the messenger .. The calmly spoken MSM news you enjoy read from a teleprompter is NOT REAL!

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016

----------------------------------------------------------------
    This simple conditioning of the masses to accept this as policy in the coming years. If it's being released today, it started years or decades ago.. This is how they operate. Who has not figured this out yet?? " Lee Greenwood is strong with this one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom