• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    She looked at a few, I think she has it narrowed down to 3. YHM R9, drawback is it is brand spanking new. Dead air sandman K, and the Saker 556. Obviously the YHM turbo would be in this but its out of stock. Out of the others the sandman is the only 1 I can find at the moment. But it seems restocking is going to be somewhat soon for the others.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Sandman K is nice but pretty loud. Perhaps ask her to consider the Rugged Micro 30 as a possible alternative. Can be run short but also add a little length. I like mine a lot. Sort of a Sandman K and S in one package with slightly higher back pressure on 30 cal rifles (difference prob not noticeable on 5.56). Perhaps this one in particular:

https://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=130&product_id=561

Thats weird its that cheap. Out going model? I havent checked but that almost looks like dealer price compared to msrp. Odd it doesnt come with a fh.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Thats weird its that cheap. Out going model? I havent checked but that almost looks like dealer price compared to msrp. Odd it doesnt come with a fh.
    Probably an open box or demo unit. Rugged has a great warranty so they will take care of you if it’s messed up. And their turnaround is really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom