• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I accidentally forgot to order the drilling fixture for my 9mm build, so I was wondering if anyone had one I could borrow. I would pay for the rental of course. I already waited a month for the solvent trap. :<

Mag Dump

May 31, 2017
    Frederick, MD Region
    Have built 4 so far, two .22, one 9mm., one .30. Mailing my prints out today for another 9mm. so that will be 5 of them.

They work great, are fun projects, and it is really handy not to have to keep moving cans between hosts.

Thumbs up from me!

And for humor’s sake, i named the models after the absurd and hilarious insults from Beavis & Butthead.

The new 9 can is Fart Knocker
    The 30 can is Turd Burglar
    The other 9 can is Butt Nugget
    The two .22 cans are Cornholio and Bunghole

It cracks me up to know such foolishness is now in the NFRTR and is in the model names drop down menu on eForms.

When the commies win in November, they are going after home built guns big time. Get those cans registered and built NOW boys!

Anyway, to your question, i have a new 9 jig that i never used. I used a friend’s Bridgeport mill so never used it. It is yours for what it cost me.

Last edited:

ecampo

Mar 3, 2008
    I have a .22 and a .45 drilled for 9mm. They both work very well for the price and simplicity of finishing.

Feb 17, 2018
    Harford county
    I shared the link with a friend and he asked and got me wondering why Quietbire is cheaper than some of the other offerings? DM, SDT, etc...

Smaller, shorter tube and aluminum construction mostly i think is the reason. The OD is 1.0, ID is 0.870, and is not bored concentric. The "higher end" 22lr form 1s that you would get from SPC and the like would be usually be built out of a B cell tube which is 1.25 OD / 1.150ID at 6" typically and bored out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom