• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Few things finer than freshly fried perch. I used to pull alot of them from the waters around Taylor's Island when I was a kid.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I haven't heard anything yet, co-worker saw a few guys at allens fresh last weekend but I haven;t heard anybody catching anything yet. I tried the patuxent a few wknds back with no luck. But I am itchin to start fishing again since deer season ended.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    There is a place on Rute 40 west of Aberdeen that people have been fishing for the last couple weeks. People are gigging in the deep water off Havre de Grace also.

I think the Magothy (all the western shore rivers) is a closed-fishery for yellow perch, though...

Sucks. I remember going to Severn Run or the South River headwaters at St. Stephens Church Rd with my grandfather and catching them back in the early 70's.... Can't do that now...

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I think the Magothy (all the western shore rivers) is a closed-fishery for yellow perch, though...

Sucks. I remember going to Severn Run or the South River headwaters at St. Stephens Church Rd with my grandfather and catching them back in the early 70's.... Can't do that now...

I thought so too, but EVERY day there's at least a dozen vehicles parked at Beechwood Park off of Magothy Bridge Rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom