• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richie

May 8, 2017
    Soon to be in MD.
    I just joined the forum. I guess I will be a junior member until I reach a certain number of posts. I find this amusing. It's been a long, long time since I have been a junior anything!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 436

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I just joined the forum. I guess I will be a junior member until I reach a certain number of posts. I find this amusing. It's been a long, long time since I have been a junior anything!

LOL, I know the feeling. :D

Head over to 'Introductions" and post about yourself, what you like to shoot, and why you support the Second Amendment (if you haven't already).

Glad to have you on board. :thumbsup:

At 50 posts (all legitimate, no filler/no-fluff), you'll get to see the secret 'Watercooler' and be able to advertise stuff for sale. At 100 legit posts you'll probably have a nick-name and no longer be a junior member in most folks eyes. You can change this title now if it really bugs you; but I recommend you leave it until you hit 100.

Folks in this forum generally fall into primarily one of a few categories; they mostly post to:

- befriend and help others.

- find snarky ways to hate on people, without blatantly breaking the rules and getting kicked out.

- advertise and sell stuff.

- get info and learn about, and join the shooting community.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    LOL, I know the feeling. :D

Head over to 'Introductions" and post about yourself, what you like to shoot, and why you support the Second Amendment (if you haven't already).

Glad to have you on board. :thumbsup:

At 50 posts (all legitimate, no filler/no-fluff), you'll get to see the secret 'Watercooler' and be able to advertise stuff for sale. At 100 legit posts you'll probably have a nick-name and no longer be a junior member in most folks eyes. You can change this title now if it really bugs you; but I recommend you leave it until you hit 100.

Folks in this forum generally fall into primarily one of a few categories; they mostly post to:

- befriend and help others.

- find snarky ways to hate on people, without blatantly breaking the rules and getting kicked out.

- advertise and sell stuff.

- get info and learn about, and join the shooting community.

Oh, oh, oh! I am 3 out of the 4 things in your post!!!!! :lol2:

Sometimes it is hard being playful and helpful at the same time.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Welcome OP .

Wait , we can't be both snarky and helpful ?

Absolutely. I think of it in degrees. Scale. Some are more consistently toward one extreme than another.

Check this out: https://www.libertarianism.com/Quiz?CH=A

Can you (or anyone, thx!) find where we can make our own quiz like this? I’d be thrilled to see the code, but an app would be easier.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Eh, too few questions. Gave different results than I consistantly get on all the similar quizes .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom