• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    LOL That is awesome.... need help putting them up?
    We might. There are two separate efforts. One focused on large 10x 30 signs and one for yard signs. I'll update the thread to keep folks in the loop.

We do need people that know farmers with land adjacent to highways that might be willing to host signs on their property. If you have land or know a farmer that does, let me know.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Podcast from Frederick's Forum (WFMD) with Ron and Corey.

I can tell you, I cant stand Ron Young but Corey is not a top choice. Corey will work as a shoe in but he needs to up his game.

I think Corey will lose though. He does not have enough of a "fighter" in him.

He did not bring up the taxes, SB 281, or any of the BS Ron voted for. He almost sounded like a parrott.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Podcast from Frederick's Forum (WFMD) with Ron and Corey.

I can tell you, I cant stand Ron Young but Corey is not a top choice. Corey will work as a shoe in but he needs to up his game.

I think Corey will lose though. He does not have enough of a "fighter" in him.

He did not bring up the taxes, SB 281, or any of the BS Ron voted for. He almost sounded like a parrott.

Agree 100% unfortunately. His wife is a hippie feminist. He seems quite left leaning, and despite making a VERY generous donation and a follow-up phone call offering to help the campaign in several ways, I've received exactly zero from the campaign. I'll vote for him, but only because he's not Ron Young. I even took his sign down from the yard. It's too bad that he's the candidate. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be Rino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom