• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwbures

Apr 4, 2013
    The 2023 Baltimore County Friends of NRA banquet will be on Saturday, April 1st, at Summit Manor (Hereford Volunteer Fire Company). Tickets can be purchased online by going to: https://www.friendsofnra.org/events...Y79Bak4NWPR-fxedwn5lbVTkm9X_eVoC6dG_gwyP4f154
    323404121_724533458969352_5332154485353510985_n.jpg

dwbures

Apr 4, 2013
    We're pleased to announce that Top Gun Firearms LLC in Fallston is our FFL dealer again this year. Of course for our supporters coming from out of state, we'll work with them to make the transfer convenient to them. Check them out www.topgunfirearmsmd.com

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Last one I went to used Freestate. It was like $75 to transfer a long gun. Outrageous. That's why I asked.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Folks, I have no dog in this fight, but I can tell you the last couple of these I went to was to support local organizations.
    At the last one, a local gun club and a local scout troop received rather generous donations. As far as know, the local event proceeds stay local and don't fund Wayne's wardrobe. They are actually quite fun.

dwbures

Apr 4, 2013
    Folks, I have no dog in this fight, but I can tell you the last couple of these I went to was to support local organizations.
    At the last one, a local gun club and a local scout troop received rather generous donations. As far as know, the local event proceeds stay local and don't fund Wayne's wardrobe. They are actually quite fun.
    You're correct Sundazes, the Friends of NRA is a 501 3C, the money raised goes towards supporting organizations that teach the shooting sports to the next generation. NONE of the money raised goes towards the NRA HQ, the Institute for Legislative Action, or any other subdivision of the NRA.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    You're correct Sundazes, the Friends of NRA is a 501 3C, the money raised goes towards supporting organizations that teach the shooting sports to the next generation. NONE of the money raised goes towards the NRA HQ, the Institute for Legislative Action, or any other subdivision of the NRA.
    50% stays local as voted by the local FoNRA chapters. Baltimore County Boy Scouts, Baltimore Game and Fish, and Carroll County Hot Shots are the ones I can remember. 50% is for Eddie Eagle and other safety/shooting programs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom