• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many from Harford County are going to 2A March and would like a bus?

• Still undecided, but would go if bus was available

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    So I get an email from AGC about taking buses to the March. They can only get two buses that hold 54 people each. One bus will start from a park & ride in Timonium and the other from AGC Marriottsville Trap Range. Don't know about you, but Timonium on a Monday morning will be hell coming from Harford County.

When a poll was presented, I suggested a stop in White Marsh Park & Ride for those of us coming from Harford County, but I don't know if there was a big enough pull for that.

I guess what I am wondering... how many people are going from Harford County and would we want a bus?

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    So I get an email from AGC about taking buses to the March. They can only get two buses that hold 54 people each. One bus will start from a park & ride in Timonium and the other from AGC Marriottsville Trap Range. Don't know about you, but Timonium on a Monday morning will be hell coming from Harford County.

When a poll was presented, I suggested a stop in White Marsh Park & Ride for those of us coming from Harford County, but I don't know if there was a big enough pull for that.

I guess what I am wondering... how many people are going from Harford County and would we want a bus?

I am taking MARC from Edgewood to DC.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    I am taking MARC from Edgewood to DC.

You know... from the overwhelming response and a reply email from John at AGC (said there was a lack of interest from Harf Co.), I am thinking that may be a good alternative.

I have never taken the MARC before, but what will it cost? and will it be too packed? I am taking the whole family.

Thanks

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    You know... from the overwhelming response and a reply email from John at AGC (said there was a lack of interest from Harf Co.), I am thinking that may be a good alternative.

I have never taken the MARC before, but what will it cost? and will it be too packed? I am taking the whole family.

Thanks

$18.00 Round trip

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    I'm still in the dark, what is this all about, someone please inform me...... I see 2A, Monday, and DC..... now i'm interested

Go to the home page of the forum and you will see the banner at the top of the page for Second Amendment March... click it and it will tell you all you need to know. :thumbsup:

Sep 16, 2009
    A bus from Harford County would be great but I doubt if enough people will go to make it feasible. I would like to get a small group together to go on the MARC train as an alternative. I have never ridden the MARC train and I hate going by myself to DC but I will if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom