• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    I sent him an email telling him that he is quickly becoming the site's hero. I'd def donate a few bucks! 1,000 round of Blazer Brass now for sale but only a few lots an they are like $400 so a little high

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    wow came close to hurling seeing those prices! thank heavens i have a little extra in the safe, but it ain't gonna last forever.

maybe i will come in first in a 3 gun match, only because everyone else is out of ammo...

NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    wow came close to hurling seeing those prices! thank heavens i have a little extra in the safe, but it ain't gonna last forever.

maybe i will come in first in a 3 gun match, only because everyone else is out of ammo...

Yeah, me too :(

I'm noticing that the sellers with good ammo marked in the ballpark of $12-$16 a bo for 9mm for example are seeing jumps as high as $20-$25 a box. It's making me wonder whether any of the 1,500+ ammos I have subscribed to in-stock updates will have the prices they are currently marked. I've been keeping a log and thus far everyone has gone up...and nonetheless it sells out in a period of minutes!

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    I'm sure there are a lot of people that are in the same boat as me. For some calibers I have a comfortable level of inventory, but in others I'm at a level where I'm not that comfortable. For example in .223/5.56 I'm down to about 500 rounds. I'm willing to pay a small premium when I see them come in, but I'm not going to be spending a $1 a round.

I have plenty of 9mm and 45 so I have been shooting that until I can build up some more inventory of AR food.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Wow, I have to send this guy some money. He just added a feature that gives you the per round price for each item. He will also highlight the items that are a good deal in red. Too bad there are no "good deals" at the moment.

"Current "good deal" (red text) threshold = 60 cents per round"

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I keep this site up and pop in from time to time to see if anything shows up. I happened to check a few times within a 10 minute period and managed to catch some 223 for sale from AIM Surpluss. I got 500 rounds for $180 shipped ($6.59 per box, 25 box limit). Assuming I don't get a cancellation email saying "Sorry we messed up, we don't actually have that" like I have on 3 other orders from different vendors. I'll be one happy camper if this goes through! Hopefully I can catch this deal again! This site is awesome if you get lucky. Oh, and that deal was literally gone by the time I checked out, that's how lucky you have to get to find a deal. Whoever created and maintains this site....I love you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom