• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt. Sykesville

O'mortified
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Windsor
    About a year ago I picked up this little gem of a firearm from a friend of a friend. He rescued it from a damp basement where over the years, it fell victim to moisture. When I took possession of the rifle, it wasn't terrible, but I knew what it could be. After weighing my options, I decided to give Bollinger Gunsmithing a call for their opinion. One phone call later I was in their driveway meeting Bobby and Brandi for the first time (as well as their little ones and big puppies!) They showed me in and made me feel right at home! Bobby gave me a tour of his shop and showed me all the different options of colors available with Cerakote. Being an old school-ist, I was only interested in restoring the bluing that had since faded from my gun. After talking with the Bollingers, I was shown a Midnight Blue color in the Cerakote catalog, and simply fell in love. I left the gun with them and couldnt wait for the quoted 2 weeks to be over! 3 days later, I recieved and email from Brandi informing me that my rifle was done, and looked incredible! I visited them last night and couldn't believe my eyes! It was my rifle, but in BRAND NEW condition! I was exstatic! The Bollingers did an incredible job restoring my rifle and I couldn't be happier! Their mix of professionalism and down-home friendliness is the perfect blend for a business! They have found a lifetime customer in me and I encourage everyone who needs firearm restoration, repairs, or anything inbetween to give the Bollingers a call! They are currently repairing my 1921 Česká zbrojovka Vz. 22 pistol and I can't wait to see it! Bobby and Brandi are the best and I cant thank them enough!
    ~Sgt. Sykesville

P.S. I apologize for the lack of better pictures, but all I have is an iPhone at my disposal. The pics don't do it justice!

44-4.jpg
    [/IMG]
    44-3.jpg
    [/IMG]
    44-2.jpg
    [/IMG]
    44-1.jpg
    [/IMG]

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Very nice rifle and choice in color. I have the same opinion of the Bollingers. When funds allow, I will be paying them a visit.

Sgt. Sykesville

O'mortified
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Windsor
    Just got word from Bollingers that my Česká zbrojovka Vz. 22 pistol is all done and functioning great! Gonna try to make it up there tonite and pick it up! Look for it in the pistols section soon! :D

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Another big fan of bollingers. They are amazing to work with and great people. Working on an 870 for me right now.then I'll be dropping my benelli m3 off

Sent from my DROIDX

Sgt. Sykesville

O'mortified
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Windsor
    Nice, looks factory fresh! Wish there were some "before" pictures.
    I know! It was one of those "Doh!" moments when I was picking it up! Never even occured to me until I saw how nice it looked refinished.

Do you know if they do Saiga conversions? barrel threading? crowns? etc?
    Not sure on the Saiga conversions, but they are a fully equipped gunsmith ready to tackle any challenge! I encourage you to call them and let them know what your looking to have done! They'll take good care of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom