• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    Had this old gal come through the shop, and was honestly taken aback how neat these were for the time. Swedish-made Aimpoint Electronic Mark III and Zoom 1.5-4x magnifier in complete boxes with paperwork. Rare find these days, and was too cool to pass on. She works perfectly, still.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
      s-l1600.jpg
      126.9 KB · Views: 151

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I don't have the magnifier but I do have one of the Aimpoint Electronic Mark III units. I picked it up about 5 years ago at a gun show for $20! It's large by today's standards but it works perfectly and the self-adjusting red dot intensity based on ambient light levels was pretty advanced back in the 80's. I'd really like to find one of the magnifiers.

The Saint

Black Powder Nerd/Resident Junk Collector
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 10, 2021
    Baltimore County
    I don't have the magnifier but I do have one of the Aimpoint Electronic Mark III units. I picked it up about 5 years ago at a gun show for $20! It's large by today's standards but it works perfectly and the self-adjusting red dot intensity based on ambient light levels was pretty advanced back in the 80's. I'd really like to find one of the magnifiers.

The magnifiers pop up pretty often via eBay and all that, but I didn't realize how pricey these have become complete in box these days...fair to say I won't be selling this locally, because prices are a bit insane and chances are it would sit and sit forever anyway. I have it on eBay currently, and expect it to move quick haha.

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD

Thanks for the tag. Unfortunately I need a later Aimpoint 3000 for my Operation Gothic Serpent/Black Hawk Down build.

Nice old Aimpoint OP, you don't see them very often still in the box.

Here's my build sitting on my stamped Anderson lower.

fFU0gE2.jpeg

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    The magnifiers pop up pretty often via eBay and all that, but I didn't realize how pricey these have become complete in box these days...fair to say I won't be selling this locally, because prices are a bit insane and chances are it would sit and sit forever anyway. I have it on eBay currently, and expect it to move quick haha.
    I don't know about the magnifier, but an unboxed red dot is around $100 if working as new and I would add another 40-50 for the box and enclosures.

I sell almost nothing locally either. In my experience, people in my neck of the woods usually have larger appetites than their wallets can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom