• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When a dog starts killing livestock in an area where people rely on those animals to make a living, the dog is going to be put down. There is no difference between a bullet to the noggin or a shot of Seconal. I’d have shot the f*cker, too.

Buckle up, buttercup. Life is hard.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Reuter's: It's a Kristi Noem story about a dog she couldn't train and killed it. The dog attacked and killed neighbor's chickens and attacked people.

Killed a goat too it seems.

The goat killing raised questions in the Middle East. Apparently, the men are disappointed that sex partners are being exterminated by US politicians.

PS: This has all the signs of the "Romney's dog on top of the car" story. A desperate grabbing at straws.

We rescued a dog about 7 years ago. He was from South Carolina. The day we picked him up they told us he had a knee problem. When we went to the Doggie Orthopedic guy they took an x-ray and they found lots of birdshot in this dogs back half. He must have done something wrong when he was a puppy and somebody shot his ass full of birdshot. He can hunt, there are no longer any furry animals in our backyard except the fastest squirrels, so he wasn't shot for that.

Beagles often get shot for being bad hunters in Virginia and parts south.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    When I hunted in PA years ago, it was legal for hunters to shoot dog(s) that were chasing deer. I don’t know if that was during hunting season only, or a general rule of thumb.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Please search for "Trump VP Contender Defends Story About Killing Her Dog" after reading, and throwing up your last meal, please consider where your one and only vote will go in November.
    Sincerely
    I'm not a bird hunter, but this is concerning. I'm not sure if I found the right article, though. I think some were parodies of some sort, and it was easy to get sidetracked. She's pretty, but I probably shouldn't have had the safe search turned off :shrug:

What was I supposed to see?

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    I'm not a bird hunter, but this is concerning. I'm not sure if I found the right article, though. I think some were parodies of some sort, and it was easy to get sidetracked. She's pretty, but I probably shouldn't have had the safe search turned off :shrug:

What was I supposed to see?
    I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with bird hunting...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I want to interview her in person, just to make sure that I get all the facts straight. ;)

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Beagles often get shot for being bad hunters in Virginia and parts south.
    My first dog when I was 8 came into my life that way. My father was rabbit hunting in southern VA with a coworker whose family raised prized rabbit beagles. Brownie was an older puppy (a little under a hear old), and was a relatively decent hunter but was more of a happy go lucky pet kind of dog, and while hunting with hime that one day, they owner got tired of him not listening and took him iff the pack and off tomthe side and was about to dispatch him when my father stepped up and offered to buy him. Dad came home that Sunday in 1976 with my little buddy, my best friend, Brownie the beagle pup.

We hunted over him for many years, sometimes he was good, most times he was a knucklehead but he always worked hard and loved going with us.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    200w.gif

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Reuter's: It's a Kristi Noem story about a dog she couldn't train and killed it. The dog attacked and killed neighbor's chickens and attacked people.

Killed a goat too it seems.

The goat killing raised questions in the Middle East. Apparently, the men are disappointed that sex partners are being exterminated by US politicians.

PS: This has all the signs of the "Romney's dog on top of the car" story. A desperate grabbing at straws.
    Yeah it seems there's an astroturf campaign with lots of "concerned" conservatives spreading this around.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Please search for "Trump VP Contender Defends Story About Killing Her Dog" after reading, and throwing up your last meal, please consider where your one and only vote will go in November.
    Sincerely
    In the country if you have a dog that kills stock or even chases stock and you may get a choice. Either get rid of the dog or kill it and if you don't the neighbors will. SSS!

You probably don't support the death penalty either. I would rather vote for a person who takes responsibility for the actions of their animals than for someone who eats dog or is a pedophile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom