• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    This BS has cost me $400 all my vacation days for a year and I'm still gonna fight. 3/26 (or earlier pending last minute notice) I want to greet the delegates as they come in with a T-Shirt. Saldana 2014. And on the back coming soon to your district. Now for effect we can have two setups. Others with the same setup or your last name and the same message. Who's in?

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    This BS has cost me $400 all my vacation days for a year and I'm still gonna fight. 3/26 (or earlier pending last minute notice) I want to greet the delegates as they come in with a T-Shirt. Saldana 2014. And on the back coming soon to your district. Now for effect we can have two setups. Others with the same setup or your last name and the same message. Who's in?

Psssssttt. That was yesterday.

Come on down tomorrow! Trying to pull it together the old fashioned way! Details here:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=113260

** Moms 4 2A **

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Can't make it tomorrow. I have the guts of a Honda strewn about my toolbox and bay.
    Yesterday was too short notice for me and tomorrow as stated previously tomorrow won't work.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    What do you expect? He's a politician! But he's got my vote! Heck, I might vote for two or three times! It's not like I need an ID to vote.

Oh yeeeaaahhhhhhh! He's in training. Is he allowed to tell them they can pass the bill so they can find out what's in it??? :)

Can you imagine what he could do? 8)

** Moms 4 2A **

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    People!

Do not show up with Ball Point Pens, tomorrow!

I repeat!

Leave the Ball Point Pens at home.

If you take such a deadly weapon to Annapolis (and worse; Concealed) then you will be thrown in Jail.

And like in Iran, the Country Iran - In jail, the guards may try to make you pregnant. :D

Sorry, had to get that out there.

In the state of Colorado you can carry concealed Ball Point Pens; they are currently weighing whether you can carry concealed Scissors.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom