• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I want politicians to submit to IQ screening tests. If we simply screened out those with IQ's under 100, we wouldn't have to deal with idiots like her.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I say she should have to take a course in how not to say something stupid before exercising her 1st amendment rights.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    If we went back in time 30 or forty years ago, sh*t like this would be written off as a joke and she would be laughed out of office. I just can't help but think how fu*king stupid the rest of the world thinks we are.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    What's going on in Florida lately? I was driving through TENN yesterday and heard on the radio, A women flashed her pistol after being denied a discount on a purchase at walmart for downloading a coupon This is not good for our cause. I swear someone is paying these people to be this stupid.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    What's going on in Florida lately? I was driving through TENN yesterday and heard on the radio, A women flashed her pistol after being denied a discount on a purchase at walmart for downloading a coupon This is not good for our cause. I swear someone is paying these people to be this stupid.

Probably not her but I'm with you someone has set a few things up

Miykael

Feb 14, 2013
    This kind of stuff drives me crazy.

They know well what they are doing. I know people think these folks are just loopy. They have help. This is all very carefully planned. They VERY slowly erode our rights. They are patient. They can afford to wait.

This is a long term strategy.

:mad54:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    If they throw out a bunch of BS like this it increases the chance that something will slip by unnoticed, while we are distracted.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

I spend plenty of time in FL. There are large areas where I'd be shocked if the average IQ is above 80. Many people there CCW because they easily can and because they think it's "cool", not because they support 2A.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads