• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm in. Mmmmm blueberry muffins! Guess if Mopar's having 2, same here. I'll bring coffee. Should I get 4 coffees?

Don't bring any for Lindey. She's not a coffee person. I'll take one. I run off the stuff.

Ummm girlfriend you offered to BRING coffee.

Uh, how late in the evening did she make that offer? She gets forgetful after dark.:innocent0

What are you guys bringing to shot? Pistols and/or rifles?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    About 8:30 she made the offer. I am bringing pistol(s). And riffles. Hey can you bring one of your CZ-82s? I need to try one out.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Would like to hit hape baker especially if I can barrow ask sight tool have new one to sight in.

I have a spotting scope, you are welcome to use it.

Don't bring any for Lindey. She's not a coffee person. I'll take one. I run off the stuff.

Uh, how late in the evening did she make that offer? She gets forgetful after dark.:innocent0

What are you guys bringing to shot? Pistols and/or rifles?

Will bring 4 anyway. Sounds like you and I can always convert the extra into bio products.

Am bringing the Walthers. And the Ruger Compact, if'n we are planning to migrate over to the rifle range.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Thanks everyone that came out to Hap. Great time!

Stopped by ihascrabs' shop afterwards - made for a near perfect Sunday :). Nothin' like starting with Internet and coffee, shootin' with friends 'n' muffins and ending with crabs '!n' family on a summer day.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Thanks everyone that came out to Hap. Great time!

Stopped by ihascrabs' shop afterwards - made for a near perfect Sunday :). Nothin' like starting with Internet and coffee, shootin' with friends 'n' muffins and ending with crabs '!n' family on a summer day.

Glad you enjoyed the crabs thanks for coming in!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    It was sort of like old home week at Hap Baker today. After I signed in and walked over to the pistol range, I was greeted at the door by Mopar and SNI. When I went in and got a lane, I ended up next to Arcamm & wife. (Complete with muffins! Yay!) The consensus was that my M57 Tokarev is lots of fun.

winterfaust

Large Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Carroll County
    Gosh, I missed all of you that stinks...wife and I brought the kids up to WV to the family property to shoot..oh well maybe next time. Sounds like you all had a good time.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Mom got her muffin.
    Arms are tired from yanking in SNI's targets. Next time I'm hiding half her ammo.
    The Tokarev was very fun damn you ShafTed and Arcamm I've been avoiding applying for my C&R.

Arcamm's wife

Jun 8, 2013
    Carroll County
    Mom got her muffin.
    Arms are tired from yanking in SNI's targets. Next time I'm hiding half her ammo.
    The Tokarev was very fun damn you ShafTed and Arcamm I've been avoiding applying for my C&R.

thanks and I like to bake so a good day all around. How do you like shooting the CZ82?

thanks again arcamms wife, the muffins were deeeeeelisious

you are more than welcome and thanks for all your help, it has made a big difference. I will bring more muffins the deal is if he gets all his work done on Saturday we shot on Sunday.

Lindey

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom