• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I will be there - we have until Sunday at midnight (one minute after 11:59 pm on 4/7/13) to stop this!

We need hundreds or thousands, not dozens tomorrow. Call in sick, walk to Annapolis, be there. Stop posting about how you wish you could help - get your ass to the house of delegates by 4.

Not all of us work at 7/11. Some of us have to plan days off/vacations a year in advance. But I guess that makes us pussies. Trust me William Wallace, we ALL wish we could be there.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Not all of us work at 7/11. Some of us have to plan days off/vacations a year in advance. But I guess that makes us pussies. Trust me William Wallace, we ALL wish we could be there.

No need to be a dick - I was referring to those who can make it but choose not to, not those who truly cannot.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Easy big boy, we understand that there will be those that can't make it out.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    In just tired of the insinuation that people who cant make EVERY one of the hundreds of emails that MSI spams out everyday, is either a coward, a quitter, or otherwise non committed.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    In just tired of the insinuation that people who cant make EVERY one of the hundreds of emails that MSI spams out everyday, is either a coward, a quitter, or otherwise non committed.

MSI doesn't spam hundreds of emails everyday, matter of fact nothing they send is spam at all. Maybe you are taking this too personal

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Aaaaanddd here we go.....same old culprit, same old game.

Back to the important info....please make it down if you can.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

MSI doesn't spam hundreds of emails everyday, matter of fact nothing they send is spam at all. Maybe you are taking this too personal

Have you been to Annapolis even 1 time this year???

KNOCK IT OFF ALL OF YOU!! if you want to have this discussion, start another thread, otherwise:

Indiana, MSI doesn't "SPAM," if you get an e-mail it is because you signed up for it. If you don't want them anymore unsubscribe. And I believe the language has been if you can make it, great, if not try to support us in other ways.

Aquaman - Thanks for the level headed reply, but let's try to steer this back on topic.

Haoleboy - I could ask how many DAYS have you been down here? Today makes 17 for me. My point, hours/days in Annapolis are nice, but support of any kind counts.

NOW, back on point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom