• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    So I know this is a little late, but things have been crazy lately. My girlfriend and I attended The Ar-15 build class and I just thought I would share some of my thoughts on it. THE CLASS WAS AWESOME! Tim covered much more then I thought he would. He was also extremely patient and welcomed any questions. My girlfriend had plenty of them since she has never been very "welcoming" to shooting or firearms. I thought that this class would be good for her to take with me so that she could see how these rifles work and are put together, thinking it might spark some interest and it did that exactly. She now is interested in learning to shoot and of course test firing the rifles we built. I would not hesitate to recommend this class to anyone who is looking to gain knowledge on the Ar-15. Thank you very much Tim and I hope we can do a pistol shooting class with you.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Tim and everyone at his shop are outstanding. I would have expected nothing less. Glad you and your GF enjoyed yourself. Now I just need some more pieces so I can take the class. :)

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    Hello, This is "the other Tim", from Hafer's. Glad you liked the AR class, we hope to do more in the future. Working with Tim at the shop, you soon see how he know these firearms inside and out. Please let the folks at North American Rod and Gun how pleased you were with the class. They have been great to work with, great resource. Also, we are planning a full NRA basic pistol class at North American in February.

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Hello, This is "the other Tim", from Hafer's. Glad you liked the AR class, we hope to do more in the future. Working with Tim at the shop, you soon see how he know these firearms inside and out. Please let the folks at North American Rod and Gun how pleased you were with the class. They have been great to work with, great resource. Also, we are planning a full NRA basic pistol class at North American in February.

Ok will do, what would be the best way to contact them (North American Rod and Gun). Also I will be sure to keep an eye on your forum section for other classes being offered.

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    Look in the Clubs website, all the officers emails are there. I know they want I hear your input. Thanks again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom