• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Just wanted to give a big shout out to Genesis Firearms CC Utah Class today at the Moose lodge. It was a great class got everything I needed for Utah,VA, and FL. My girl is going to take some class's with them because she really liked the time they took with her explaining everything. If you have not taken it yet do so they give a discount to MDS members the class is only a $100.00 and well worth it. Thanks again guys we will be talking to you soon keep up the good work. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    I attended the 10/24 class, also. Program was well presented and they assured everyone got what they needed (photos, fingerprints, application forms, etc.) and happily answered everyones questions.

Mud Turtle

Jan 11, 2009
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I attended the 10/24 class. Perrin did a good job. He was articulate and presented the material well.

I suppose this thread should have been posted under Genesis Firearms in the Industry Partners rather than the Water Cooler.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I was supposed to go to the class but a family emergency prevented it. I'm going to attend the next one though. I've heard nothing but good things about the class

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thanks to everyone who attended, and for the kind words. I truly enjoy teaching these classes and take pride in being able to give one on one instruction.

jtarpley59, I hope your girlfriend makes use of the slide rack technique she learned during the break. It is very common for women to have difficulty racking the slide on some semi-auto firearms.

Mud Turtle, Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention. I had missed it.

The November 21 class is filling up quickly. We will be posting more classes in the very near future.

Mdeng

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    The class in Glen Burnie was good and I also recommend Genesis classes to anyone looking for a Utah Permit. Now the waiting game starts.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Perrin - thanks to a combination of your Utah CCW class on 10/24/10, and live fire training with Bryan of Mid-Atlantic on 11/3/10, I received my Florida CCW permit in the mail today.

Thanks!!! :)

(Florida's turn-around was pretty quick. Per the certified mail receipt, they received my application on 11/12/10 and I received the permit in the mail on 12/6/10. Date on permit is 12/1/10.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom