• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    $1229 plus tax and MSP. They have to be ordered, but currently available at the distributor. Brigadier slide, decocker only, accessory rail.

0005182507815383.jpg

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    your killing me smalls...

(keep telling myself to wait for M9A3... GRRR)

After I got over the sticker shock for a Beretta, I find myself liking them more and more. We had two come through the shop, one of which was bought by one of us...

I know nothing about Beretta's, but have recently eyed a WC Brigadier Tactical. How do they differ and can you get the Tactical? Same price range?

Similar specs on paper. The Wilsons have a few upgraded parts as compared to G-SD, but I've had my hands on both and (besides the VZ grips you can buy separately) I think they felt almost the exact same. We are not WC Dealers and can't get them, but have transferred a few through for people.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    After I got over the sticker shock for a Beretta, I find myself liking them more and more. We had two come through the shop, one of which was bought by one of us...

Similar specs on paper. The Wilsons have a few upgraded parts as compared to G-SD, but I've had my hands on both and (besides the VZ grips you can buy separately) I think they felt almost the exact same. We are not WC Dealers and can't get them, but have transferred a few through for people.

Was it the short, stocky guy?

DGI

Jan 19, 2010
    Reisterstown MD
    After I got over the sticker shock for a Beretta, I find myself liking them more and more. We had two come through the shop, one of which was bought by one of us.

You should have seen the prices on the 92G-SDs from the original run before beretta re-released them. Glad I waited. I need one of these...

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Not to ask a dumb question but why are they called an SD if they don't have a threaded barrel?

That's a question that Beretta and their marketing folks would need to answer....

SD= Special Duty, which sounds awesome (maybe)......... I have no clue...

porscheguy

Jul 30, 2012
    I have a first gen Beretta 96 Elite (they're now called the "elite 1") that I bought new shortly after they were released in '99. They funny thing is, I didn't even realize what is was that I was buying. I wanted a 96 with decock only. I'd have to find the receipt, but I think I paid a little over $600 for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom