Attachments

• 20220730_181317.jpg
      20220730_181317.jpg
      399 KB · Views: 95

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Is that you? I actually shot a cx4 storm before I bought my AR I contemplated one for a long time.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    I look at them for a while also but was hesitant on picking one up. When I saw that Grab a gun has them for $699 and I had the money I decided why not get one. So glad I did because I absolutely enjoy shooting it. Even my coworker who shot it now wants one.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Had one in 45 with sierra papa extended mags and suppresses. I liked it like 10 years ago.
    You sparked my curiosity when you said CX4 in .45ACP so I did some research and watched some videos on the carbine in that caliber. I don't think I would have held on to it for that long either.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    You sparked my curiosity when you said CX4 in .45ACP so I did some research and watched some videos on the carbine in that caliber. I don't think I would have held on to it for that long either.
    Was going in another direction with a 9mm ar pistol that was enternally suppressed. Still have that

davidg

Mar 19, 2019
    Looks like a nice set up for shooting you have there. How is the gun weighted? My Ruger pcc is very front heavy.

slyitry

Jul 28, 2009
    Looks like a nice set up for shooting you have there. How is the gun weighted? My Ruger pcc is very front heavy.
    For a rifle that's mostly polymer it's very neutral in it's balance with a good solid quality feel. It is a Very enjoyable rifle to shoot....I mean an absolute blast the only negative is the controls are a bit awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom