• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    From Gary Slider at handgunlaw.us:

West Virginia – The Governor has signed SB 10 Campus Carry Act. The law does not take effect until July 1, 2024. A Permit WV issues or honors will be required to carry on campus. Even though West Virginia is a Permitless Carry State they do not honor all other states permit/licenses. No Open Carry or Permitless Carry allowed. 21 for those with a permit West Virginia honors. 18 for WV Residents with a Permit.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    From Gary Slider at handgunlaw.us:

West Virginia – The Governor has signed SB 10 Campus Carry Act. The law does not take effect until July 1, 2024. A Permit WV issues or honors will be required to carry on campus. Even though West Virginia is a Permitless Carry State they do not honor all other states permit/licenses. No Open Carry or Permitless Carry allowed. 21 for those with a permit West Virginia honors. 18 for WV Residents with a Permit.
    And to think, in my dorm room at Western Md College I used to hang pictures of rock bands, dirtbikes, and hunting rifles and shotguns.

I imagine that I might have been on a shit list at that college in today's Woke agenda policies and population it has today. RIP Western MD College, GFUrselves McDaniel

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    That’s great news, but July 2024 is kind of a long time to wait.
    I think I posted this is another thread - I think the delay is to give the state time to get the permit process set up. What permit you ask? The one for 18-21 year olds. :D Expires on the 21st birthday because constitutional carry kicks in. Double :D

EDIT: I just read the handgunlaw.us bit. Seems I was wrong/misread what I read in the actual bill. But politicians do like to make things wordy...even good bills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom