• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    We've been complete gentlemen and ladies so far, which is why the General Assembly's contempt for us makes me all the more angry. We treated them with respect and we got treated with dismissal.

It makes me want to find out when Marty is going to sign this legislative piece of feces and show up to crap on Marty's party. I'm sure he'll have a "media event."

Perhaps we should have our own. Thoughts?

MarylandDave

Nov 24, 2010
    PRM / HoCo
    We've been complete gentlemen and ladies so far, which is why the General Assembly's contempt for us makes me all the more angry. We treated them with respect and we got treated with dismissal.

It makes me want to find out when Marty is going to sign this legislative piece of feces and show up to crap on Marty's party. I'm sure he'll have a "media event."

Perhaps we should have our own. Thoughts?

We should take a page out of the left's playbook and show up with tape on our mouths holding photos of murdered inner city children killed by criminals with illegal weapons. We also need signs calling out that O'Malley and SB281 doesn't care about these children - only law abiding citizens who aren't the problem.

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    i wasn't thinking of anything so dramatic. Maybe just showing up in all black or in a suit with a black armband. Mourning for the Constitution.

yotaboy24

Mar 12, 2009
    He posted on his Facebook obummer called him today to thank him for getting good common sense gun legislation passed and omalley said forward not back.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    We need to win the majority in public opinion. Peaceful nonviolent protest is so effective in civil rights battles because it forces your opposition to take offensive action against you. In doing this, it makes them look like the bad guy and makes the public empathize with you and your cause. We don't want the public to see us attacking, we want the public to see us being attacked. It's PR basics 101...(from someone guilty of getting too riled up and enjoying bringing the fight to them)

Jan 28, 2013
    Our best defense isn't the Constitution, it's O'Malley's rhetoric. His arguments aren't being challenged in the media, how can he call Virginia Tech or Columbine common sense? Those are examples of his idea of gun safety: 10-round magazines, a G19. Let O'Malley explain why those deaths are acceptable, then he can either admit that he wants to ban all guns or that this legislation will be ineffective.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I suggested we try to sign up and take all the audience seats, then as soon as he takes the stage we all stand up and silently walk out leaving him with an empty room for his political theatre.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Two peas in a pod...

Worthless, corrupt politicians, both of them.

Like these two?

WW2-Cartoons-Punch-Magazine-Bernard-Partridge-1939-09-27-351.jpg

That just begs for a little creative photoshopping.

doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    I suggested we try to sign up and take all the audience seats, then as soon as he takes the stage we all stand up and silently walk out leaving him with an empty room for his political theatre.

What about simply standing there in a group with our backs to him as he speaks ? A few thousand of us .....

This or this. I'm in. Spread the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom