Can you say, "Fourth Amendment Violation"? Moco and their drones.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

notional

MDS Supporter
    Montgomery Kounty is at it again with their rampant lawlessness. Using drones now, but 'don't be concerned', we're just trying to see how far we can push it before we violate your 4th Amendment Rights. But then, if you're caught in their illegal web of deceit, you go broke fighting the system, because in MoKo, you pay both for your prosecuting attorneys and your defending attorneys, and they've upped your property taxes so much this year, they can afford to prosecute you for whatever they seem fit. Okay, my venting is done...for now. I'd go buy some more bulk ammo, but MoKo says it's illegal, but it's an illegal regulation within the county going against the state. But who's going to fight that? Okay, now I'm done venting.

First article - Drones being used by MoKoPD.
    Second article - Fourth Amendment addressed.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    If you're going to get wound up about drones, why haven't you been breathlessly shaking your fist at the State Police helicopters that have operated (with cameras, thermal sensors and more) forever? It's no different. It's what (from a due process point of view) is done with imagery taken by police - from the ground OR from the air.

And ... there's nothing preventing you from buying bulk ammo in Montgomery County. You're many years out of date on that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom