CCW Full 16 Hour Course in Dundalk $175 Jan 7,8.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Valkyrie Firearms Training

Fair and Experienced Firearms Training Parkville
    Industry Partner
    Feb 10, 2021
    Parkville, MD
    Wear and Carry 16 hour course for the Permit offered in Dundalk Jan7, 8
    Jan 7: 12-8 pm
    Jan 8: 10-5 pm
    Valkyrie Firearms FT full 16 hour CCW course, HQL included.
    Application Help and Passport Photo Included
    Total Course Cost: $175
    Range fee $10 (to range)
    Pistol and ammo rentals $25 (50 rounds of ammo and pistol usage incl)
    Email Jen at Valkyriefirearmsft@gmail.com
    Phone: 410-497-2053

View attachment 393925

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Why are you spamming the board with six different posts for only two events?

This is poor behavior. If every IP here acted like this the board would be unusable.

Screenshot_20221228-075016.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-075011.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The very last post listed was probably an accidental double posf of the identical one two minutes earlier .

The others all come from posting about a particular class both in the Training subforum , and the Regional subforum for where it's located .

Like many , I browse by means of hitting " new posts " , but it's possible some people pay particular attention to the Regional forum where they live .

I probably wouldn't be redundant , but it's not illogical , and he' s not the only IP to routinely do that .

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    The very last post listed was probably an accidental double posf of the identical one two minutes earlier .

I thought about that, but that wasn't the only double. The one we're posting in is a dupe of the first one... it didn't show up in the screen shots. Seems like it was deliberate.

The others all come from posting about a particular class both in the Training subforum , and the Regional subforum for where it's located .

Like many , I browse by means of hitting " new posts " , but it's possible some people pay particular attention to the Regional forum where they live .

I probably wouldn't be redundant , but it's not illogical , and he' s not the only IP to routinely do that .

I'm sure he isn't the only one, but most don't. United for example posts consignment guns in their own thread. They don't duplicate their posts in the Central Md, Depot, and Handguns forums.

If more than one or two IPs behaved this way the board would be a mess. Fortunately most of them do not.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Five posts about up coming W&C classes . #4 and #5 are both identical , and posted to the same subforum , 2 minutes apart . #5 is probably either a slip of the finger , or the system getting wonky and automatically double posting , as it does from time to time .

Looked at tbeir stats .( not being alphabet correct , I've met both of the principals , and I dunno which one does the postings .)

I0 .5 months , 48 total posts . The new & Improved forum no longer automatically lists , posts per day " , but it's pretty obvious , they're posting about 4 posts per MONTH , even with redundant announcements . Not exactly crashing the system .

I was a bit too vague in previous post . I was intending : It's not unusual for IP to have related Posts in.two subforums , if they are Training Providers .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom