• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Chicago has a restrictive knife law? Well that should start dropping the crime rate any day now. I wonder how that law works with working folks carrying Leatherman multitools and such?

scribe556

Apr 3, 2009
    The British may have tried to outlaw sharp points on all knives including kitchen knives.. in response to elevated knife crimes that stemmed from having almost no guns..

Don't know if it'll pass or not...

Lets all make sure we write laws to foam all the dangerous rocks and avoid making sharp sticks....

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I heard that Spyderco made a UK legal knife, which shortly became legal when they tightened their knife restrictions once again.

In the UK, you have to show ID and sign for a pizza cutter (yes, the round one).

Heist

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2012
    MD/DC/NYC
    The British may have tried to outlaw sharp points on all knives including kitchen knives.. in response to elevated knife crimes that stemmed from having almost no guns..

100% Truth, and one of the most absurd pieces of legislation ever passed into law.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    I heard that Spyderco made a UK legal knife, which shortly became legal when they tightened their knife restrictions once again.

In the UK, you have to show ID and sign for a pizza cutter (yes, the round one).

Illegal. I think what made it illegal was that you could still open it with one hand. I'd like to think that Sal is not going to give up and continue introducing new designs that are within ever changing laws. However, what made him famous, the Spyder hole, may be forced to be discontinued on those designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom