• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Are you guys missing the 7 PMAGs included in the listing? My spidey sense is tingling over that one. Also the damn comment thing for the ad kept cutting my comment off when I tried to post it.

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    Someone must have a lot of Sig 716s for sale seems like he posts another one every day

http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=20539

Apparently it gets frequently relisted to keep it on the first of the listings page in Firearms for sale.

That is a bit on the shady side. I thought people might be griping that he finds an occasional deal on one and sells it.

As a bonus, he sounds like a dick in the comments

For the record, Jollyllama is actually a good honest guy. He drove all the way down from Carroll County to Severn to look at a truck that I had for sale at that time, as he was interested in a possible trade of the 716 toward the truck. The truck I had was not what he was looking for. He did have the 716 with him, and he was not trying to transfer any magazines over 10-round capacity during any of our interactions. I would have bought the 716 outright if I had the cash at the time.

I think between him figuring out that he could not list the mags in the ad, and later bumping the ad, it certainly seemed like he was re-posting it often. He is trying to sell the rifle to help fund the purchase of a used pickup truck, and is willing to work out a trade of the rifle for the truck. Nothing shady, and he is not trying to sell multiple guns.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    For the record, Jollyllama is actually a good honest guy. He drove all the way down from Carroll County to Severn to look at a truck that I had for sale at that time, as he was interested in a possible trade of the 716 toward the truck. The truck I had was not what he was looking for. He did have the 716 with him, and he was not trying to transfer any magazines over 10-round capacity during any of our interactions. I would have bought the 716 outright if I had the cash at the time.

I think between him figuring out that he could not list the mags in the ad, and later bumping the ad, it certainly seemed like he was re-posting it often. He is trying to sell the rifle to help fund the purchase of a used pickup truck, and is willing to work out a trade of the rifle for the truck. Nothing shady, and he is not trying to sell multiple guns.

My apologies if it came across that way on my end, that wasn't MY intent.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

The last time he posted the ad, it said "7 PMags", then when asked if they were MD compliant PMags (we all know they weren't due to previous ads, he acted like a dick about being called out for it.

He may be a nice guy in person but abiding by the law and forum rules will get him a lot father along then relisting an ad all the time and offering non-MD compliant mags for sale.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    And here i thought you were talking about me finally leaving all the deserved feedback in the last few days on all the deals ive had going on lately.

Here is a question..

So a few of them i made a deal with on the side. I had not listed said item but we were shooting or talking on PM and decided on a deal.. NOW. I think i should still leave them feedback cause its still a transaction. and they should have their feedback good or bad.. thoughts??

Also i noticed that I left feedback for LostSoul and while it showed he had 6 feedbacks. the number next to his name was 3.

Mine was 77 earlier and still is even though Him and dave91 have now left me feedback.. so why isnt it more??

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Where do you see if you were left feedback?

This is your page.. Other can see theirs by looking up thier user ID and changing it theirs at the end of this link.
    Yours...

http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=userfeedback&userid=24195

Example.. Mine is ..
    http://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=userfeedback&userid=4077

Mine shows 78 as the number next to my name in classifieds.. How ever.. I counted there is about 93 feedbacks left for me.

Oldcarjunkie(78)
    (+1) by: Dave91 (5)
    Oldcarjunkie(78)
    (+1) by: LostSoul (3)
    AMStrick(1)
    (+1) by: Sgt. Psycho (23)
    Oldcarjunkie(78)
    (+1) by: LostSoul (3)

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    I believe the number next to your name is number of different members who've left positive feedback. Total feedback number is in profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom