Company I work for hiring......(must be desperate and in dire need to apply)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Want to be degraded by both the company you work for and your customers? Want to work 50 hours a week for 40 hours pay? Want to get a pay cut, while management brags about 14% growth in revenue? Want to work for a management team that makes the Jimmy Carter administration look like Mensa members?

I work for a uniform supply company, and from what I understand they are looking for schmucks errrr candidates for route sales in our Beltsville location. Make no mistake about it, it is a Horrible job with a capital H, with absolutely no future whatsoever.

BUT, and this is big BUT, they are at least hiring last I saw. If you find yourself laid off, and need a job, any job, to pay the bills, it's an option. It's a job where you can earn a few bucks while you are looking for another job and not feel the least bit bad once you quit on the bastards and move on. Basically that is what I'm doing, and took it as a means to bring in some cash while I'm looking for a real job.

mdsuave13

Zombie Survival Expert
    Nov 8, 2007
    ellicott city
    ahahahaa, too funny man... sounds like my kinda job!

luckily i still have one... i feel bad for all those people that lost their pensions and shit... i would have to def consider bank robbery.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Jeep, you work at a dealership?

I am looking for a pickuptruck.

Dave

I was a mechanic for a VW dealer, I'vebeen gone from there almost a year now. I'm now mechanic for the State.

3rdRcn is the man to talk to about buying cars/trucks. He can and will find you pretty much exactly what you want.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Sorry, but I don't really have any place to do side work. What do you need done?

I wish I had a garage at my house. I'm starting to think it would pay for itself in a couple years!

JasonMD85

Aug 16, 2006
    I was a mechanic for a VW dealer, I'vebeen gone from there almost a year now. I'm now mechanic for the State.

3rdRcn is the man to talk to about buying cars/trucks. He can and will find you pretty much exactly what you want.

Not sure where 3rdRcn is located (don't want to steal his thunder) but my father has been a used car manager for over 30 years, and has had his name in the Baltimore Sun as the best used car manager (customers opinions anyway). I also have a decent background in auto mechanical, body, and frame work, so I can help pick out vehicles in good shape, and get good deals through my father. Not trying to sell anybody, there are plenty of dealers around, but if anyone needs a good, honest business to go to in the Howard county area, toss me a pm:thumbsup:. Helping you guys get a good deal on something that expensive is the least I can do for all your efforts in Annapolis, and all the help I have gotten from this site.

ghost

Jan 20, 2008
    have a friend that works for an electronics parts supplier, and same deal there. Recently got a pay cut, and etc..

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Want to be degraded by both the company you work for and your customers? Want to work 50 hours a week for 40 hours pay? Want to get a pay cut, while management brags about 14% growth in revenue? Want to work for a management team that makes the Jimmy Carter administration look like Mensa members?

I work for a uniform supply company,

For the first few lines I thought you were a fellow police officer in Maryland.
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom