• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    As a new (actually re-newed) member of the AGC, I may attend especially if I can find a 455 at the show or at a dealer with a decent price.
    Can you still buy the target stands from the RO's?

The Gun Shop in Essex has a 3 caliber 455 set for around $550-$575(I believe)

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Who got them for you?

I ordered mine for CZusa . And had them install a front optic site and Spoke to Rob direct a CZ he had them send a spent round sent with Pistol. Here is a picture of the one I purchased and also had Cocobolo Grips installed. It ran aprox 780.00 total with ffl.
    The picture below is not mine but it is the same model . I really cannot tell you how well it shoots I only put a few round in it to try out. But Now am looking at another A/R or savage rifle. So I may part with it .

Attachments

• CZ GRIPS.jpg
      CZ GRIPS.jpg
      61.1 KB · Views: 123

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I ordered mine for CZusa . And had them install a front optic site and Spoke to Rob direct a CZ he had them send a spent round sent with Pistol. Here is a picture of the one I purchased and also had Cocobolo Grips installed. It ran aprox 780.00 total with ffl.
    The picture below is not mine but it is the same model . I really cannot tell you how well it shoots I only put a few round in it to try out. But Now am looking at another A/R or savage rifle. So I may part with it .

Let me know. and if I understand correctly, you called CZ USA direct and arranged the sale?

DocAitch

Jun 22, 2011
    North of Baltimore
    CZ ordering

The guys at Free State offered to order any CZ that I wanted and they will do the cartridge case for free as part of the sale.
    DocAitch

Last edited:

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    Good news. Our friend damifinowfish is so kind to put a set of his super awesome newly design clangers at 100 yds, for us to shoot at. :party29:

Thank you so much. :thumbsup:

My animal targets are traveling to Boy Scout Camp this weekend but, I have a bag full round and square targets for you to test my new frame design with.

The only question is, How small of a target do you want to try?

Or

How large of a target do you need?

Who's bringing the spry paint ?

Maxicooper

Sep 16, 2008
    Ellicott City, Md
    My animal targets are traveling to Boy Scout Camp this weekend but, I have a bag full round and square targets for you to test my new frame design with.

The only question is, How small of a target do you want to try?

Or

How large of a target do you need?

Who's bringing the spry paint ?

2" and 3", for scope and 4" for open sights.

I'll bring my 'squirrel' and the can of paint....

I will bring a "pig". :)

Btw, the meet is this Sat, 4/7, from noon to 3pm. :)

Maxicooper

Sep 16, 2008
    Ellicott City, Md
    What a fun day !!!!! :gun1:

We had a blast. Thanks to everyone for joining and make the day another great shooting day.

Big thanks to damifinowfish for let us try the new design clangers set. It was really fun.

Also I love the idea of shooting ketchup pack at 50 yds, and let my son dimolished it with .243 win. :thumbsup:

7061685533_dc10bb1f55_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom