• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmorestance

Dec 2, 2013
    You are going way to in depth and im getting scrambled. Maybe a simplified list with the folks we should vote for would be great. Thanks

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Yes, you have to be realistic that we live in Maryland and are the minority of the voting public in this state. I would prefer a hard right stance on things, but they won't get elected in this state, except maybe district 1. I am in 6 and had to deal with Trone way more than you other people. I hope he looses the dem races. He must be in trouble with all the money he is spending on a primary.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Thanks. I found your write-up helpful. I'm off to vote Operation DINO in occupied PG county.
    You're welcome! I was utilizing "Operation DINO" in my write-up even though the opportunities were few and that only one of said choices won his primary. That was in the 1st Congressional district.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Yes, you have to be realistic that we live in Maryland and are the minority of the voting public in this state. I would prefer a hard right stance on things, but they won't get elected in this state, except maybe district 1. I am in 6 and had to deal with Trone way more than you other people. I hope he looses the dem races. He must be in trouble with all the money he is spending on a primary.
    Well, it looks like you got your wish! It also looks like Neil Parrott is winning. Let's hope that lead holds! Tomorrow, I urge all GOP activists in CD 6 to start organizing precincts and get the necessary machinery and manpower in place, especially in Montgomery County, metropolitan Frederick and the Hagerstown area so that Neil can be victorious in November! Be sure that local gun clubs get involved as well!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I'm in CD 6 and at the polling place there was a Dem table manned and covered with campaign literature, whereas the Republican table was unmanned the entire day and had scant literature on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom