• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitegsx

Jul 14, 2015
    Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club is hosting the Delaware State IDPA match this September 11th and 12th at the club. Below is the link to sign up. The match will have 13 stages with round count of 190 and will cost $100.00. Still working on the total prize table but we will have 6 guns on the raffle table!
    It will be an all day match Saturday with Friday being for workers/SO's and limited shooters spots. Lunch will be included. Hope to see you there.
    Chuck Limpert, match director
    http://www.idpamatchsignup.com/?matchid=EAF81545-0A9B-4559-AFD3-1C4AAC8C25C8

whitegsx

Jul 14, 2015
    Fresh off the presses!! XS Sight Systems is paying for 2 shooters slots - 1 lady and 1 junior - so if you know someone who would like to shoot for free have them sign up and let us know they fit the bill in this category! First ones to sign up get it.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Wish I could make it but it didn't work out schedule-wise. Hope it goes well, and is a fun, challenging match!

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Thanks for this post - I live in Heritage Shores (Bridgeville), and will definately be by.

My parents live in Heritage Shores. My father was (is?) a member of that club. We seem to always be doing other things and don't have time to get to the club.:mad54: But quality time with Dad is great, maybe I'll visit that weekend.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom