• ...and so much more!
  • RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    DSC06798_zpsa60ca09a.jpg

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    I posted this picture on a watch forum too and it got deleted. Never thought a picture could cut someone. wow. Another point why MDS is one of the best.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Why would a watch forum delete a picture of a watch?

Excellent question. I believe it had something to do with the assault knife assaulting the watch. Their rules. I deleted the thread.

I digress.

How about seeing your Bradley Mayhem with a watch?

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    How about seeing your Bradley Mayhem with a watch?

OK. Here's a quickie pic of the Mayhem posing with one of my favorite beater watches. The watch is a Debaufre Ocean 1 GMT. I owned the Rolex GMT Master for which this Debaufre is a clone. My Rolex was a bit of a lemon and I sold it to help pay for the Glashutte Original that I really wanted. But then I missed the Rolex (the style anyway) and decided to spend $400 instead of $4k to replace it. Glad I did. This swiss-made Debaufre has been more reliable and keeps better time!

Bradley.jpg

Oh...and they're both posing with a Ruger LC9. Incidentally, the Bradley Mayhem has become my EDC. This is a FANTASTIC knife! I'm glad I got it.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    The watch is a Debaufre Ocean 1 GMT.

Very nice. I'm fully aware of the "homage" concept that has skyrocketed in popularity recently. Have the looks and the performance of a $5,000 watch in a $500 watch. Admittedly, a lot of controversy surrounding it too on whether companies are making a buck on copying designs. There are so many of them out there now MarcelloC, Steinhart, Ginault, etc. Most of them running Swiss ETA movements in the same steel cases and bracelets as the real thing.

I remember not too long ago when a gentleman on a watch forum bought a $20K Patek Philippe Calatrava. He brought the watch home and was going to adjust the time when the crown and stem fell out of the watch. I'm sure that stung a bit.

The Mayhem always had my eye. Although, I cannot commit to a balisong style knife.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom