• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Oh, and Topher, all the RSO's at cresap would crap their pants if they saw the practices that went on there.

I know... I shoot up there to "get everything out of my system".
    That is where I got to shoot my Tannerite. (If you don't know what tannerite is you are missing out. Two words.. Binary Explosive)

We have a lot of fun. VCR's, old hard drives, empty propane canisters... :innocent0

I helped a company upgrade to new blackberries (I own a corporate training company). I got a box full of the old backberries... and we took the tme and a shot gun and has us a skeet shoot! (Jeff Foxworthy would have been proud ;) )

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    the only good thing about sleepy creek shooting range is the endlesss supply of free brass, 200 yards, and ability to shoot what ever you want. not to mention its free too.

how ever, i get all that where i live only with out the free brass. and i can occasionally get up to 600+ in a few spots. so i don't see the point in driving up there and having to drive past my crap ass school. there is however, a firearms training "place" up near there that a guy runs and is only open by appointment. me and another shooting buddy (member here) met up there one day and he had some decent prices on reloading components and had a dillion presses set up to show people how to run them and do tutorials i guess.

i think the name of the place was westerlance arms training center. he had a couple ranges set up and apparently used to run bowling pin matches.

many people complain about the lack of saftey when shooting up there since you have the occasional people who like to wave guns around and are in general, unsafe with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom