• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    Hello,

My name is Scott Frazier Jr and I am currently an engineering student at CSM. I have already completed the Project Lead The Way engineering program in high school and have some g-code and cnc experience. I also took digital electronics, java programming, AP Statistics, and AP Calculus. In PLTW, we mostly used Autodesk Inventor so I don't have experience with solidworks. I am looking for a part-time job (or paid internship) in Southern MD that is in the engineering field. I would also consider a financial job (banking etc) as math is my best subject. Currently, I am available Monday and Wednesday after 12:15, Tuesday and Thursday after 10:30, and have Friday I'm open all day. I can provide my resume to anyone that is interested.
    If anyone knows of a job that fits my description, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Scott Jr

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    I will also be going after at least a letter of recognition in drafting, if not a certificate. I don't know if that makes a difference or not.
    Email is spfrazierjr@comcast.net if that is easier for communication.

Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    When I was looking for an internship in the engineering field I sent out my resume to as many engineering firms as possible, via email or mail. I know it seems like a pain in the ass but it worked for me and I got hired by the firm I didn my internship at and love it. Here is a list of local engineering companies here in MD that may get you started if interested, this list was obtained from one of my prof websites.

http://faculty.ccbcmd.edu/~tbarrett/companies.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom