• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    Need one for my next build and want to try one other than ACR, which is what i run now.
    Looking for your favorite and why?:party29:
    Thanks,
    Tom

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    VLTOR EMOD or IMOD depending on the weight requirement. Positive cheekweld and tubes for beef jerky. Mmm. Beef jerky.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    I just got the Roger's Super Stock I have the CTR The super stock locks up tighter has a better cheek weld and can be used on commercial and Mil spec tubes They both look the same

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    I just got the Roger's Super Stock I have the CTR The super stock locks up tighter has a better cheek weld and can be used on commercial and Mil spec tubes They both look the same

I actually prefer the Roger's Super Stock over the CTR. It's lighter :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    UBR - just feels nicer than my CTR, and it has that lil' storage compartment and no wobble.

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    I like the Magpul ACS. I really like the cheek weld but I don't use the storage tubes. When I bought mine the ACS-L (the ACS without the storage tubes) wasn't available. If I were to buy today it would be an ACS-L.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Magpul STR. I love it. It's a CTR/SOPMOD hybrid.

images

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    ACS or ACS-L but I might try a VLTOR on a build. Just can't justify the extra cost for the one that compares to the ACS

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    What I think sucks about the ACS/ACSL is you have to buy a seperate sling stud attatchment if I'm not mistaken. The CTR comes ready to accept a QD.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I have an ACS on my SIG716 and really like it. I also have a LMT SOPMOD and while it's decent I do not feel it was worth the cost. The EMOD is probably my favorite, I just wish they made a fixed version of it for a full length rifle tube.

I have a CTR and MOE sitting on the shelf, they look cool but the cheek weld is very unimpressive. Also have some Command Arms stuff stashed away, I'm not sure what made me buy 'em. Then there are PRSs, the ACE skeletons, OEM M4 stocks... I swear this stuff multiplies on its own.

I actually sort of like the standard A2 stock... :thumbsup:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I just ordered an FDE STR the other day for my SBR. I'll let you guys know what I think of it when it arrives. To bad my stamp isn't back yet for the SBR though. But atleast I'll have the STR ready when it does.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Flipz said:
    I just ordered an FDE STR the other day for my SBR. I'll let you guys know what I think of it when it arrives. To bad my stamp isn't back yet for the SBR though. But atleast I'll have the STR ready when it does.

I'm planning on the same set up. Str stock on my sbr, waiting for the stamp sucks.

I have a ubr on my 16" build, and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom