• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I’ll accept that. Actually…my ex is a fine woman…one of the best. Just because we couldn’t make a marriage work doesn’t change that. I played my part in it failing I’m sure.

Wife 2.0 is the finest woman I’ve ever known…my forever wife! She makes and keeps me happier in life than I’ve ever been.
    You are a fortunate man.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    You are a fortunate man.

I'm very aware of that. I told my wife's dad that his daughter is the finest woman I've ever known...he said "I was married to one like that." It's sad my wife's mom passed away nearly seven years ago...he was and is so devoted to her. Other women have been his friends but he maintains he's a "one woman man" and that's simply the way it is.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    I'm very aware of that. I told my wife's dad that his daughter is the finest woman I've ever known...he said "I was married to one like that." It's sad my wife's mom passed away nearly seven years ago...he was and is so devoted to her. Other women have been his friends but he maintains he's a "one woman man" and that's simply the way it is.
    If he's set in that opinion, nobody will be able to change his mind.

GenoBluzGtr

Mar 23, 2018
    I have several. Gerber, Leatherman, and a knock-off. I just ordered a Leatherman Arc... pricey, but seems to have solved some of the minor issues they had in the past. Also looks like they've fixed the initial release issue of chipping on the replaceable cutting blade in the pliers. I'll find out when it arrives, just how useful it is.

Fate

Mar 18, 2012
    Another vote for the Leatherman original supertool. Lost my first one to airport security pre TSA (grr). I have found good deals on them at pawn shops and replaced that first tool with many others. I have them in all my vehicles, my camping gear and there’s one in the kitchen junk drawer.

CrawfishStu

Creeper
    Dec 4, 2006
    Crofton
    I pocket clip carry exclusively.

Leatherman skeletool - I carried this for many years. Only upgraded to get a better set of pliers and a saw.

Leatherman signal - Carrying this one for 2 years. Heavier than the skeletool but has a nicer set of pliers, a "hammer", and a saw.

I liked the bit driver and the holder that held a second bit on the skeletool. There are some options for swapping out something on the signal to get a bit holder.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    More of a Leatherman fan than Gerber. I have a Wave Plus but it’s too heavy for EDC. It rides around in my truck. I like the Skeletool as well for EDC.

C&RTactical

Jul 24, 2013
    Assuming Victorinox counts, my medium size is the Compact model, expensive for a Swiss Army Knife but so small and full of tools, and for my keychain I think the executive model for the small size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom