Finally picked up a Ruger Mini-14 Tactical at the gun show...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pakman916

Apr 23, 2011
    MoCo, MD
    I'm slowly building my collection of Ruger firearms. To add to my 22/45, 10/22, GSR...I FINALLY got my Mini-14 Tac at the Gun Show on Friday!

I took it shooting today and I don't know if it was just luck, but I was able to shoot someone's leftover clay targets at 100 yards using iron sights! (Who knows, maybe I just shot the dirt around it and it fell, but still impressive to me).

But I'm bummed. I heard Atlantic Guns had to cancel Ruger Days next week. I had a few more guns I want to add to my collection. It might have to wait.

Just wanted to throw out a random observation, but the 10/22 Takedowns were flying off the shelf at this one vendor. I think I saw 3 go out while I was waiting for my paperwork to go through. Makes me wish I bought one for myself.

mcsurgeon

Jun 10, 2009
    catonsville,md
    congrats on your newest ruger collection. i also have a number of them. i started of with a ss ruger old army, got every variant but eventually selling most of them except one. next i got a gp 100, mark2 with a tac sol barrel suppressor ready but never materialized, ss mini 14 with folding stock, ss single six, blued old model super blackhawk 44 mag. some actually still not shot yet. join ruger forum, it can help to add up your ruger collection, enjoy!

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    garbage

all rugers are garbage

You need to update your avatar:

troll.jpg

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Probably had to cancel Ruger days because they are so backordered they are no longer taking orders. At least the La Plata Wal Mart has several Mini 14's and 10-22's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom