• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Guess what I got in the mail today??? My first two Form 1's back!!! About 6 weeks from mailing to ATF and filing as individual.

POF and RRA (9mm) lowers for SBR's. I have three others waiting - another POF and and 2 commie rifles AKS-74U (5.45x39) and Arsenal SLR-107UR (7.62x39) - but the state is still checking me out again. I was going to set up a trust but it's not that big of a deal for me to do as individual esp if you do more than one at a time.

Going to do the POF in LMT 10.5" upper and for the 9mm RRA I would like to find a 5" or 9.25" 9mm 3 lug barrel (to use with my Gemtech Trinity )- but they are never available. Then maybe an Aimpoint COMP ML3 and a Magpul UBR stock. Not set in stone on the other POF - I put 10.5" thinking maybe the Noveske 10.5" CQB. Pretty sweet little upper, but pricy.

Thanks Jeepdriver for posting pics of your SBR's and getting me hooked.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I sent them off to Orion Arms in Ohio. Took about 2 weeks.

TROS never has any barrels available, I keep checking at Title2 and they haven't had any for months. I didn't care when I was waiting for the stamp, but now I want to do something, I may just end up getting one threaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom