• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    EDIT: We might have a taker. Will know on Thursday if it is actually taken. I will update this appropriately then.

We are offering a free upright piano. Only requirement is you pick up. Will need to be tuned and one key adjusted (the hammer or whatever it's called doesn't return to its full resting position).

Send a PM if you want it.

Wife had it on FB Marketplace for a while. Two people were going to get it then both just dropped off the face of the earth. Next stop will be the dump sadly. Apparently a lot end up there because no one wants them including community orgs.

Last edited:

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Just removed one with the other junk removal company I help. Your right no one wants them. I would not want to remove one and not have to try and keep it pristine lol.

Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    I've been looking for one. You're probably too far from me. There are always lots on facebook, but most are pretty poor quality or old and probably more trouble than they are worth, having issues and not being maintained. If I'm going to move a piano, I want to get something at least decent.

In retrospect, I probably should have jumped on the $500 steinway upright that was on when I started looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom