• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Freedom Isn't Free

The first three battles of the American War for Independence (our Revolution) were not fought over taxation without representation, separation from an abusive clueless King, or nationalism. The first three battles of our American Revolution were fought to resist gun control.

General Thomas Gage, military governor of Massachusetts sent a force to confiscate weapons and capture patriot leaders.
    When the British confronted Captain Parker and his militia in Lexington, they arrived to confiscate powder and ball. They met resistance and the negative consequences of collecting ammunition ( one round at a time )

Notwithstanding our faults, warts, blemishes, mistakes, and habitual myopia, since it’s founding 230 years ago, the United States of America has become and remains the best country on the planet.

Enjoy the 4th :D
    Jim Sr

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Norton and I went to see Ted Nugent perform in Baltimore on Saturday. It was awesome to se the huge American flag, and the many, MANY AR15's and other evil black rifles on stage with him. He held up an AR with a betamag on it...."Are these banned in Maryland? well F_ck you!"...."Free men can own these!"

I've rarely felt as patriotic as I did at Nugent's show. From the opening with the theme song of "Team America: World Police" (America.......F_ck yeah!" and the Star Spangled Banner, to the constant references to Independence Day. NOT the 4th of July. INDEPENDENCE DAY. Many of us often forget what the day represents, and I for one have been moved by the reminders that were constant throughout the concert.

So to all.....Happy Independence Day! Celebrate like patriots.

Last edited:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    MANY AR15's and other evel black rifles on stage with him.

Now if we can just borrow the fake BAR he had and mount it on a pintail mount on your boat....

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Now if we can just borrow the fake BAR he had and mount it on a pintail mount on your boat....

We'll storm Dobbins Island and retake it in the name of the citizens of Anne Arundel County.

Then we retake Little Island.

Then Gibson Island!

And finally.....KENT ISLAND!!

Arg matey!

Last edited:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Then we retake Little Island.
    Ooohhh....I want the lighthouse......

And finally.....KENT ISLAND!!
    I think that is beyond anyone's means at this point :sad20:

Arg matey!
    So this pirate....he walks into a bar and he has a steering wheel up his......:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom