• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrissyN

Apr 5, 2013
    Westminster, Maryland
    My wife has been complaining about the smell of Hoppes and I'm tired of cleaning my guns after she goes to bed..... Where in the area can you purchase Frog Lube either individually or in one of their kits? I'm in Westminster so I didn't want to aimlessly drive around today ----

Thanks for saving my marriage........

RP

Bollingers has it in stock now! Pretty awesome stuff!:party29:

Coretac

Do NOT care what u think
    May 30, 2013
    Q 20 is it better than Frog Lube, never used either and would like to know if any one has. Watched some Youtube Video's on both ?

mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point
    Q 20 is it better than Frog Lube, never used either and would like to know if any one has. Watched some Youtube Video's on both ?

I use Frog on all of my firearms for about a year now. Very good stuff. I even use it for all of the firearms that I teach with.

The major points in favor: 1. It smells much like Ben Gay. 2. It doesn't stain if you spill it-wife told me so... Ha ha. 3. If you do it the way advertised- you will be able to clean your stuff by a little frog solvent and a micro cloth rag. The stuff just plan works.

Cons: 1. You will probably have to online order it. 2. It is a chore to switch over. You cannot just start using it-it will attack the lubricant that is on there now. I used rubbing alcohol to terminally clean every part, then air dried in the sun outside to warm up the metal. Then I worked on each part using a hair dryer to really warm up the metal then rub in the paste. You don't need gloves... You only need to do this once. From then on just a squirt of frog solvent and micro cloth rag/towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom