Attachments

• CIMG0819.jpg
      CIMG0819.jpg
      97.2 KB · Views: 261

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I'll may be able to make (hopefully), this one, and bring my Barrett M99 .50 cal.... :party29:

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    All I ask is that people be decent and not try to shoot my 300-yard steel disc while I'm trying to get on it for a group or two with the .308 ;)

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    All I ask is that people be decent and not try to shoot my 300-yard steel disc while I'm trying to get on it for a group or two with the .308 ;)

No problem with that request. :thumbsup: However, if you ain't able to kill it, I'll be standing by to obliterate it with the BMG. :D

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    rofl....i'm bringing the firebreathing pistol and the '74. getting awfully low on 7.62x39; leaving a couple boxes home and bringing the rest....though it ain't much.

got a buttload of 5.45 though still :D

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I'll be bringing a toolbox, and I believe Clandestine will be as well. Someone oughta be able to get the bugger figured out. ;)

Clandestine will be the guy with the hawt hawt hawt Polish Underfolding AK; I'll be the guy with the sexy .308 and AK-74 sidefolder with russian wood; I'll be wearing desert camo gore-tex. :)

Fideo

Aug 27, 2009
    NoVA
    I am planning to be there. My AR is at my parents house in NY so I will be bringing my Kahr MK9. It will be its initial break-in. In fact I haven't shot a handgun in years. By that I mean since I was about 14. Could probably use some help getting started.

I read that there will be backers and target holders, but I have no paper targets as well. I plan to come anyway, but will this be an issue.

I do have plenty of 9mm ammunition; about 800rds thereof.

Edit: Forgot to mention I will bring my camera and take shots for anyone who wishes. Some of my previous photo work can be seen at www.whispertrail.com/photos. I'm not a professional photographer; my day job is personal finance. But I think I do a pretty good job.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    i have a huge stack of paper target people can use ... nothing special just stuff i printed from my computer.

Ieatpeople

Dec 15, 2009
    tons of fun today. both at the fring line with everyone else, and when we went clay shooting way out at the pond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom