• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ParadigmShift

Mar 29, 2013
    Spent the day at the AGC in Marriottsville at a Monumental Meeting with my husband and sister. Met up with Jessy and Pablo. Wonderful day, and Jessy let me try you LCP 380. Wonderful gun. Thank you so much for sharing. As soon as we can, we're going to get one.

JessyPR

Υ Σ Μ Χ
    Feb 26, 2013
    AA County
    It was great meeting you and your sister! We had a great time as well. My friend was amazed by how friendly everyone was. Hopefully he'll be joining Monumental/AGC and can convince his wife to join us. Glad you enjoyed the LCP. I definetely need to practice with it more! I have a few other friends that want to check out AGC... guess I'll be spending more time at the range :)

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Was it the LCP or the LCP380 that you tried out? I found the lack of defined sights on the LCP to be an issue when I tried it (not to mention I could only get one finger solidly aound the grip).

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Was it the LCP or the LCP380 that you tried out? I found the lack of defined sights on the LCP to be an issue when I tried it (not to mention I could only get one finger solidly aound the grip).

First rule of physics. Anything you would want to carry you wouldn't want to shoot and anything you would want to shoot you wouldn't want to carry.

JessyPR

Υ Σ Μ Χ
    Feb 26, 2013
    AA County
    Yes, it was an LCP380 (the old model not the LC380). The sights are horrible. I'm considering upgrading the sights to the ones sold by innovative arms or just painting the front ramp white. It is a small handgun, which is perfect for me since I'm only 5'1". But I can't imagine that getting a good grip would be tricky if you have bigger hands.

ParadigmShift

Mar 29, 2013
    I didn't shoot it long enough to figure out the sights as well as I could have, but I don't have any problem with the grip. As Jessy said small hands work well. If and when I get one, I guess I'll deal with the sights. Thanks for the heads up though, cuz I didn't realize they were bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom