• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    After reading a few positive comments about 2A Sales & Supplies I decided to stop in and check the place out.

At first glance you'd think "this place is too small to be very good". As small as the shop is they actually have a decent selection of handguns and long guns. I was really surprised when I started looking at their prices... THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES I've seen on quite a few guns. I was mentally calculating how much money I could have saved if I had bought all of my guns from them.

I stopped by again Saturday to see if they could order a Glock 20C for me. They ordered it Monday and it was in today (Wednesday):thumbsup:. I filled out the paperwork this afternoon and now the long wait begins... I should be enjoying it by next weekend.:party29:

If you're in the market for a new toy or just want to go BS with someone about guns, this place is great. They'll definitely be my first stop when I'm looking.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    After reading a few positive comments about 2A Sales & Supplies I decided to stop in and check the place out.

At first glance you'd think "this place is too small to be very good". As small as the shop is they actually have a decent selection of handguns and long guns. I was really surprised when I started looking at their prices... THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES I've seen on quite a few guns. I was mentally calculating how much money I could have saved if I had bought all of my guns from them.

I stopped by again Saturday to see if they could order a Glock 20C for me. They ordered it Monday and it was in today (Wednesday):thumbsup:. I filled out the paperwork this afternoon and now the long wait begins... I should be enjoying it by next weekend.:party29:

If you're in the market for a new toy or just want to go BS with someone about guns, this place is great. They'll definitely be my first stop when I'm looking.

Thank you my friend! We really appreciate the business and more importantly your kind words. We look foward to serving you in the future with your firearms needs!

janoss

Oct 1, 2009
    I agree. I too am planning on doing all my business with this shop.

Currently Waiting on the Remington 870 Tac shotgun to become available. I may have to move up the S&W 1911 purchase while waiting on the Remington.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom