• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Ive been to greencastle a few times its not very big but usually have some decent deals.

I would guess 100-125 tables.. Smaller show slightly bigger than Annapolis but not much.

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    Wall to wall people. Crazy prices for ammo and mags. I see slightly better prices for both in the classifieds here. Did see 1 vendor with $20, 30 rd Tapco AK mags which did not seem too awfully high considering. Went looking for some small amounts of Soviet and Chinese steel core to add a few different head stamps to my collection. Did not find any but had a guy try to tell me that the new production wolf ammo he had was steel core because a magnet would stick to the bullet. Steel case and steel jacket definitely, but not steel core to my knowledge. Left with 5 "zombie" splatter targets for the grandson to shoot this afternoon.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Hmm

I almost went today was debating tomorrow but with a report like that now Im not so sure.

Was hoping to sell off a couple PMags and look for a stock for my A3. Any MilSurp stuff there that you saw?

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    That show has sucked for a while,last deal I got there was an older dealer sold me a 100 round ak drum for 125$ because said it was too heavy loaded,ammo was always high there for past couple of years as well

powderhunter

May 29, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    I just came back from the show, all in all it wasn’t a bad show for me at least for what I was looking for. Like the previous posts stated, high capacity magazines & just about all semi auto rifles were priced outrageously. The comforting fact is that most of the bolt action rifles were priced just about the same as before the madness began. Saw a bunch of Yugo Mausers (24 & 48) priced around $250.

C&R license came in very handy when I decided to buy the Steyr M95 for $130, no wait, no paper to fill out. Another thing I pick up was a repackaged 7.62 x 45mm ammo for my VZ-52 rifle. Never seen this ammo in commercially repackaged box.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I just came back from the show, all in all it wasn’t a bad show for me at least for what I was looking for. Like the previous posts stated, high capacity magazines & just about all semi auto rifles were priced outrageously. The comforting fact is that most of the bolt action rifles were priced just about the same as before the madness began. Saw a bunch of Yugo Mausers (24 & 48) priced around $250.

C&R license came in very handy when I decided to buy the Steyr M95 for $130, no wait, no paper to fill out. Another thing I pick up was a repackaged 7.62 x 45mm ammo for my VZ-52 rifle. Never seen this ammo in commercially repackaged box.

Do you remember how much 30 r d AK mags were?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom