• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I just bought a Sig from PSG and it was pretty seamless.
    Good guys to deal with. Anybody been to Hero Quartermasters in Dunkirk?
    I was in there a month or 2 ago,,, (Hero Quartermasters)
    Very LIMITED selection, Very limited.

In fact I was in 3 other SOMD gun shops in the last week. ALL of them had very LIMITED selection.
    Contrast to me stopping in a small gun shop near Harrisburg PA a week ago,, the walls were lined with a few hundred rifles.

Last edited:

Scope3334

Industry Partner
    Mar 12, 2016
    Thanks for the recommendations! We just got in a ton more inventory. If you're looking for Aero Precision products, Ammo or pistols we are well stocked.

Give us a shout if you need anything or have questions.

Thanks
    Harrison
    PSG Armory
    443-792-0239

Staccato2011

Jan 18, 2023
    Dunkirk
    Gotta give a shout out to PSG Armory in Calvert County. Their inventory continues to grow, and they can get just about anything (they've ordered me more than a few guns). They also get some really cool guns in stock each week. Best customer service I've ever had from a gun shop, and their pricing is always competitive. Plus, Harrison, Dave and the guys there treat everyone with respect like an extended family. It's rare to see new shooters, female gun owners, older guys, etc. all together with smiles in a gun shop. Not something I've seen often in my time as a gun owner.

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    Gotta give a shout out to PSG Armory in Calvert County. Their inventory continues to grow, and they can get just about anything (they've ordered me more than a few guns). They also get some really cool guns in stock each week. Best customer service I've ever had from a gun shop, and their pricing is always competitive. Plus, Harrison, Dave and the guys there treat everyone with respect like an extended family. It's rare to see new shooters, female gun owners, older guys, etc. all together with smiles in a gun shop. Not something I've seen often in my time as a gun owner.
    ☝️

Caveman88

Mar 4, 2023
    So MD
    Have a question. Looking at prices at local dealers seem to be highier that bass pro by around 40 dollars. I know i am a hour away from there but when you add it up. seems to be cheaper for the same gun and holster and extra clips. Has anyone went this way or did you make a better deal with local store.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Have a question. Looking at prices at local dealers seem to be highier that bass pro by around 40 dollars. I know i am a hour away from there but when you add it up. seems to be cheaper for the same gun and holster and extra clips. Has anyone went this way or did you make a better deal with local store.
    Time and gas to get up there and back twice for a handgun probably makes up the difference

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I found PSG to be MUCH cheaper on a few long guns I was eye balling.
    About 3-600 cheaper than anything on line and shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom