• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    There are now two constitution/liberty and action minded Republican Clubs. Rt. 40 Republican Club draws people from along the Route 40 corridor, and now the new- North Harford Republican Club will have its first meeting next week. Rt 40 is run by Steve Wright, who is running for HarCo Executive against David Craig in 2010, and North Harford will be ran by Dave Tritt, who is running for Delegate in 35a against Stifler and Norman.

Rt 40- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=134492122288&ref=ts
    Rt. 40 Republican Club meets tomorrow night (Thursday, Nov. 12th)

at the Ramada Inn Conference Center
    (Next to the Richlin Ballroom)
    1700 Van Bibber Road
    Edgewood, MD

Time: 7:00 p.m.

Light food and refreshments served

Sen. E.J. Pipkin and other elected officials will be attending.

We will be making final plans for the Nov. 16th club fundraiser event with Gov. Bob Ehrlich

Thanks for all you do.

Steve Wright, President
    Cell: 410 - 937-3089
    Rt. 40 Republican Club

North Harford- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=198761105235
    North Harford Republican Club

Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009
    Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
    Location: Lucia's Italian Restaurant (Next to North Harford High School)
    Street: 305 Pylesville Road (MD 165)
    City/Town: Pylesville, MD

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    Let me know if they are actualy going to be conservatives (even post-election) or just more dem-lite crap that the GOP has been sponsoring.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    No they're real Republicans... True Conservatives. The Rt. 40 Rep. Club was started because the Republican Club of Harford County is your typical stereo type 'old rich white businessmen' who would just shoot the shit with each other and fundraise and not be active in the community/politics. Many people got pissed off about that and broke off, forming the Rt 40 Rep. Club.

We are looked down upon by plenty of Republicans because we want to take the party back to its roots and follow the constitution and we condemn Republicans who don't stick to conservative principles. The Club is open to Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Libertarians, and Constitutionalists alike, we are about the message, not the party affiliation.
    The other side (HarCo Club) wants to make the party more moderate and blindly support candidates who just have an R beside their name.

Rt. 40 Republican Club means business and draws more members out than the HarCo club ever did. Freedom and Liberty are a universal message that almost anyone can relate to, which is probably why there is such a big draw. Also Del. Pat McDonough and Rick Impillaria almost always attend. Every now and then you will see Susan McComas, Nancy Jacobs, and a few other MD Delegates and Senators, as well as a pool of candidates running in 2010.

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    Do they have events or outings other than the meetings? I don't have a facebook account so I can't open up the link you posted. I can't make it tomorrow night but if the group is focused on righting the country, I am interested.

Sep 16, 2009
    I attended the Route 40 meeting tonight. Andy Harris stopped by. Also, Rick Impallaria and Pat McDonough spoke. EJ Pipken was the featured speaker. Pat McGrady and Dave Tritt were there along with a few other candidates. There was a lot of fired up people in the audience tonight, people are not happy with the direction the country is headed!

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    went to the meeting -I got the chance to speak to Rick Impallaria about some issues,as well as meet Pat McDonough. I also spoke to some who have a desire to be Harford counties next sheriff. It was a good time to speak to these individuals one on one .

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    went to the meeting -I got the chance to speak to Rick Impallaria about some issues,as well as meet Pat McDonough. I also spoke to some who have a desire to be Harford counties next sheriff. It was a good time to speak to these individuals one on one .

Who was the Rep cand for Sheriff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom