• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    I have a high bed and keep this in a shotgun scabbard attached to the heavy bed frame wedged inbetween it and dresser, so the stock barely poked out. For the longest time I had Pachmayr Vindicator furniture set on it, but pistol grip only guns are pretty miserable to shoot.

A couple of months ago I purchased an "as new" Mil./Pol. stock set from Numrich and had John at Duffy's do a simple refinishing job on it. I then tried to figure out a way to install a flashlight that wasn't too tactical/took away from the look of the gun, but most importantly would still be slim enough to fit into that scabbard.

I ended up going with the Mission First Tactical Torch White and mounted it with the Nordic Componants Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp with Picatinny Tac Rail.

Though the Torch is supposed to be a "backup light", I took the risk and am pleased that the "white LED" model will illuminate the longest distance inside my house. It is far from blinding, but I can see what is there clear enough for what I need it to do.

Shotgun suspended on a wall in my office using two Tac-Mag Gun Magnet. It's in a spot that a different shotgun usually is.

Below is a photo of the gun itself, and details of the light setup. On the closest in, you can see where my dachshund was able to get ahold of the light before my clamp came in and I was able to get it mounted and safely put away :facepalm:.

Attachments

• HDMoss590.jpg
      HDMoss590.jpg
      91.1 KB · Views: 170

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads