• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagtail

Oct 13, 2010
    Garrett county.Md
    Picked up the above today at Sang Run Sport Shop. Shutta bought one years ago. Very impressed.Think it would be a sin to mount a scope on the rifle.
    Action very smooth,wood is a nice dark colour. Comes up to the shoulder nice.Now if I can get the Hooligans to put their heads together,and dec what tyme we will take over the range on Sunday.
    Wagtail +1.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Picked up the above today at Sang Run Sport Shop. Shutta bought one years ago. Very impressed.Think it would be a sin to mount a scope on the rifle.
    Action very smooth,wood is a nice dark colour. Comes up to the shoulder nice.Now if I can get the Hooligans to put their heads together,and dec what tyme we will take over the range on Sunday.
    Wagtail +1.

Hey Bud...Congrats!
    We Hooligans will get to see the Henry in person, but the flat landers?...well, they need pics!
    :D

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Be patient. We Garrett County Hooligans have each other's backs covered.
    There WILL be pics of the unseen Henry sooner or later!
    :innocent0

See that's what makes us people that live at sea level nervous, You mountian boys covering each others brokebacks and that damn banjo music.

wagtail

Oct 13, 2010
    Garrett county.Md
    henry 001? Yes.
    Is zat some kinda collage class they teach youall down there. A secret? real mountain boys don't wear no underpants. We hooligans +1 know you just be jealous cause us shoot real mans guns. Rocco,he got the biggest pieace! He has to hold it with bof of his hands at the same time.And when it's up in the air, be a blast!
    +1

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    See that's what makes us people that live at sea level nervous, You mountian boys covering each others brokebacks and that damn banjo music.

Aint no banjo music playing from my speakers - I like my music like I like my guns -fast and heavy :D ...Then again I am an Ex Flatlander, lol.

Wagtail - Ill bring my cam too, well get some pics of the Henry for you. You bringing a 10 gallon jug to wear while you shoot it ?:lol2:

We will let you know the time once , everyone else decides when and if they can go. Im game for any time on Sunday! Bring your ears .. Im bringing the hand cannon again!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Keerful fellas, Mean Mary cud be one of our neighbors up here in da hills. We shore don wanna upset her wit no bad banjo taklin'.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    And here is a pic of Wagtails new Henry lever 22. Its the one in the middle of the pic -of course.

Attachments

• BUDSHENRY.jpg
      BUDSHENRY.jpg
      159.7 KB · Views: 163

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Looks good. I'm looking into getting a lever action .22. I grew up shooting my Dad's browning LA .22 and might go with one of those, but I haven't ruled out Henry's yet. Nice rifle!:thumbsup:

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    You know whats really nice about those Henrys is that they are 100% American made. Not too much of that these days.

Up my way I see informercials on the Henrys - you dont see that alot on regular TV channels.

From what I understand there customer service is excellent as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom