• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I saw a post on FB that HGR has limited entrances and there will be protests. Be safe.

That is the entire fun of it. I've been watching him on other rallies. All lightweight protestors.. well out numbered.

Wish I could fly in. Didn't think about "entrances".. That could be a huge problem. I'm use to wandering anywhere on the field.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I registered for a ticket Friday, still waiting for the text on my phone with the code to enter on the website for the ticket. Guess I ain't getting it.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Cg0BT0CUYAcHPhP.jpg

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    He got there late. He talked a lot but didn't say much. Honestly, it was pretty disappointing. He did highlight what is wrong with the system. If he doesn't get the required delegates, he's probably out. Cruz is spending his time/money stroking the RNC for the nomination. Pretty sad country we live in today. The demographics were interesting. Either working people or retired.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    He got there late. He talked a lot but didn't say much. Honestly, it was pretty disappointing. He did highlight what is wrong with the system. If he doesn't get the required delegates, he's probably out. Cruz is spending his time/money stroking the RNC for the nomination. Pretty sad country we live in today. The demographics were interesting. Either working people or retired.

Thanks, I was kind of wondering about the demographics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom