• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    In the Handgun section, is it possible to do a Holster sticky? Something similar to what is seen in Recoil magazine or Colion Noir's site where they show everyday carry items. I hear a lot of folks and read people saying just buy a bunch and figure our what you like. But I feel body type, weight, and what you do are critical factors in narrowing down your holster. So folks who are the same build, height, etc can then narrow their decisions based upon what folks are already using.

Thanks for the consideration.

kmb

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That would be a neat concept, IF it actually worked that way. But alas even amongst people of similar ht, weight, and general build, very subtle body shape variations made a big difference. Everyone really does need to test drive what works for them.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Buying only one(concealed carry) holster on a recommendation might work for someone who seldom carries(that occasional trip out of state).
    Someone who is going to OC(around the yard,etc...) Any type of OWB holster or paddle holster would suffice as well.

The tricky part is what to purchase while wearing concealed carry often (few times a week) or trying to conceal an OWB holster when venturing away from your private property.

This info is a good start when asking for recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom